Who should I call for barking dogs?
Barking dogs and any other animal concerns should be directed to the Animal Control Officer at tgurule@coepd-nm.us or 505.747.6039.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a nuisance or code violation?
2. How do I report graffiti?
3. Who should I call for barking dogs?
4. Are my complaints confidential?
5. Do I need a permit to install a fence or wall on my property?
6. The information I am looking for is not here. How can I contact the Code Enforcement Officer?
7. I am not the property owner. Why am I receiving this violation?