|Home||City Govt||Governing Body||Residents||Visitors||Meeting Info||Forms|
You may obtain Employment Application Forms through E-mail, FAX, or in person at 405 Paseo De Oñate. Completed applications and resumes must be submitted to:
Human Resources Office
405 Paseo De Oñate,
Española, NM 87532
• The City offers a competitive benefits package to all regular employees. The City’s benefit package includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance, PERA retirement with deferred compensation optional, annual and sick leave, and paid holidays. The City pays a generous portion of health insurance premiums and PERA contributions.
• The City also provides training incentives and professional development opportunities, based on budget.
• The City of Española only accepts applications for position under current recruitment.
• Resumes are accepted but must be accompanied by an official employment application.
• Proof of education (Transcripts and/or Certificates) must be provided before an applicant is hired.
• Each position recruited and applied for requires its individual application.
• Only originals and fully completed applications will be accepted and considered unless otherwise noted in the recruitment notice.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: It is our policy to abide by all Federal, State and City laws prohibiting employment discrimination solely on the basis of a person’s race, color creed, national origin, religion, age (over 40), sex, marital status, or physical handicap, except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Aquatics Coordinator (Certified Pool Operator) -- $11.00 to $13.73 per hour
Equipment Operator -- $12.00 to $13.03 per hour
Detention Officer -- $12.00 to $13.00 per hour
HR Generalist -- $40K to $45K per year, depending on qualifications
Police Officer (Certified and non-certified) -- open until filled (standing)
Utility Waste-Water Service Worker -- standing
Utility Water Service Worker -- standing
|© 2010-2015 City of Española. All rights reserved.|